The processing of your personal data will be conducted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Information about the data processing officer
Data processing officer: Sylvia Calvo BCN
Tax ID number: 37743903Y
Registered office: Passeig del Ferrocarril, 337, 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona), España
Phone: 934 417 675 / 650 391 414
Contact form: https://sylviacalvobcn.com/contact-us/
2. Personal data we collect
We collect information such as:
• Personal information you give us. For example, your name, surname, email address, access key, etc.
• Information about transactions you make with us.
• Information we get from your use of our services, including your queries or suggestions, activity in our servers’ logs, your web browser settings, IP address from which you access, and requested pages.
• Cookies and similar technologies, to improve our platforms’ performance, keep your session open, and customize your experience, as well as to collect anonymous statistics of our platforms’ usage. You can read further details on our Cookies Policy.
3. How we use this data
The personal data you provide will be included in a personal data file owned by SCBCN and will be used for the following purposes:
• To manage your registration as a user of the Website to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
• To implement, comply with and execute the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with us through the Website.
• To contact you in case of an incidence or to answer your queries, doubts, and suggestions via customer support.
The personal data provided will be stored as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, it is not requested to be deleted by the user and should not be deleted as it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for legal exercise of rights.
If you explicitly authorize your subscription to our newsletter, we may contact you via email to send you information about our activities, products, or services. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe form which can be found here.
5. Legal grounds for lawful processing of personal data
We are entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
• The user has provided personal data for the satisfactory performance of the contract.
• The user has provided explicit consent for the registration as registered user on the Website, for the sending of commercial communications, for the sending of the required information through contact forms, or for the installation of tracking systems that inform about navigation habits according to the Cookies Policy.
6. External processing
We do not share personal data with external third parties except for legal reasons. Personal information might be shared only with other companies as long as it’s necessary for internal administration processes or to provide specific services you request (for example, to transport service providers).
In order to make our service efficient, these collaborators may be located in the United States or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Space which do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of your country or, where appropriate, of the European Union.
7. Confidentiality and security
The personal data you provide will be kept by the strictest confidentiality. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational protection measures to protect your personal data and prevent its unauthorized alteration, loss, processing and/or access.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk.
8. Data protection rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time by sending a written notification, accompanied by a copy of your DNI, passport, or other valid identity document, via postal service to Passeig del Ferrocarril, 337, 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona), Spain, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that you can address any type of complaint regarding personal data protection to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.